Wine, Brew, Spirits Law
Hawley Troxell’s Wine, Brew, Spirits Group is experienced with the issues that clients encounter in these rapidly growing industries. As one of Idaho's few law firms focusing on wine, beer, and spirits law, our attorneys assist with a variety of legal issues that clients face the minute they decide to start a business.
In addition to the full range of business services that we offer, we partner with clients to:
- Start a Wine, Beer, or Liquor Business. We secure financing, set up appropriate business entities, and apply for licenses. We also assist business owners in obtaining the things they need to run their business, from equipment to real property to water rights.
- Manage Employees. We assist clients with hiring and managing employees, no matter the size of the business. We design compensation and benefits plans for employers. Additionally, our seasoned litigators defend employers in workplace disputes when necessary.
- Grow and Transfer a Wine, Beer, or Liquor Business. Our attorneys help businesses securely grow by opening new locations, acquiring other businesses, and more. We assist clients in maximizing their brands’ market value for resale by minimizing their potential legal liabilities.
- Own and Protect Intellectual Property. We help protect clients’ labels, logos, packaging, and other trademark properties. We also help our clients secure their trade secrets.
- Defend and Pursue Litigation. We have a full array of litigators ready to defend wine, beer, and liquor businesses’ legal rights in any variety of business disputes, including taking cases to trial and to higher courts on appeal.
- Deal with Regulations. Agencies at all levels of government heavily regulate the wine, beer, and liquor industries. Our attorneys can help businesses comply with their complicated rules, apply for licenses and permits, and fend off enforcement actions.
For more information about our wine, beer, spirits group, please visit our blog.