March 18, 2015
Please join Hawley Troxell partners John Olson and John Ashby on Wednesday, March 18,2015 at The Riverside Hotel.
Stay Informed on Recent Developments in Employment Discrimination Law
Are you up-to-date on the changing laws affecting employment discrimination cases? Do you have the knowledge you need to handle claims that come your way? Take a closer look at workplace discrimination, retaliation and whistleblower claims – defining their scope, available remedies, points of contention and evidentiary issues. You’ll gain practical tips from our experienced faculty on how to prevent and effectively litigate them. Register today!
- Learn proven strategies for preventing companies from becoming targets of discrimination, harassment or retaliation claims.
- Avoid add-on litigation after an initial discrimination claim or whistleblower claim is filed by knowing what constitutes retaliation.
- Effectively litigate retaliation claims by recognizing the legal issues surrounding “protected conduct,” “adverse action” and “temporal proximity.”
- Identify the available remedies for discrimination, so you can properly advise your client on action steps to take.
- Recognize the evidentiary issues involved in discrimination and retaliation cases to be fully prepared for opposing counsel.
- Gain practical insights into initiating and responding to whistleblower claims.
- Avoid conflicts of interest when representing clients in employment discrimination litigation.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level program examines employment discrimination law. Professionals who may benefit include:
- In-House Counsel
- Human Resource Managers
- Business Executives
- Handling Discrimination Claims
- Retaliation Claims
- Whistleblower Claims
- Disability Discrimination Claims
- Ethics for Labor Law Practitioners
Continuing Education Credit
Continuing Legal Education – CLE: 6.00
Human Resource Certification Institute – HRCI: 6.00
International Association for Continuing Education Training – IACET: 0.60
* denotes specialty credits
For more information or to register, please click HERE!
March 12, 2015
February 21, 2015
February 13, 2015
February 10, 2015
February 6, 2015
Hawley Troxell is proud to support the Learning Lab and the Lunch for Literacy 2015!