June 16, 2018
Cercle et Carré and the International Spirit of Abstract Art >>
June 16 – October 7, 2018
Organized by the Georgia Museum of Art, University of Georgia, Athens. This program is supported in part by the Georgia Council for the Arts through the appropriations of the Georgia General Assembly. The Council is a Partner Agency of the National Endowment for the Arts.
Pierre Daura: Fifty Fifty >>
June 16 – October 7, 2018
Organized by the Boise Art Museum
IMAGES (Top-Bottom): Joaquín Torres-García (Uruguayan, 1874-1949), San Rafael, 1928, oil on canvas, 14 5/8” x 17 7/8”, Georgia Museum of Art, University of Georgia; Gift of Martha Randolph Daura. Pierre Daura (Catalan-American, b. Spain, 1896–1976), The Three Kings, 1939-1960, tempera on cardboard, 10 3/8” x 13 3/8”, Gift of Martha R. Daura, Boise Art Museum Permanent Collection.
July 17, 2018
July 18, 2018
Attendees will be given the opportunity to earn at least 10.0 CLE Credits (including over 2.0 hours of Ethics.) Programs will be offered through the Idaho Law Foundation Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Committee, Idaho State Bar Practice Sections, University of Idaho College of Law, Concordia University School of Law, and many others.
This year’s CLE lineup includes the following programs:
- Arbitration Law and Practice
- E-Filing in Idaho: A Quick Overview and Top 10 Mistakes to Avoid
- Everything a Lawyer Needs to Know About Appeal Bonds
- How to Settle Any Case Using Mediation: Insights from the Mediators’ Perspective
- Justice Neil Gorsuch: Two Years on the Court
- Lessons from the Masters
- LGBTQ and the #MeToo Movement: The Modern Civil Rights Movement
- Preserving the Record: How to Maximize the Value of Your Idaho Court Reporters
- Professionalism Perspectives from Young Lawyers
- Things You Should Know When Advising Your Clients About Their Reverse Mortgage and Its Impacts on Bankruptcy
- The Uncertain Legality of Racial & Partisan Gerrymandering
- Will the Cake Be Baked?
- Working the Wickets: Navigating the Veterans Benefits Administration Claims Process and Service Discharge UpgradesFor more information >> https://isb.idaho.gov/member-services/annual-meeting/
- 2018 Charitable Tax Update
July 19, 2018
Join us for the shelter’s biggest summer fundraiser – the 28th Annual Lawn Party – an outdoor celebration benefiting animals in need. Stunning views of the city and a lush garden setting highlight the opening “Yappy Hour,” with live music, cocktails and a silent auction featuring generously donated items from local businesses along with hand-crafted and one-of-a-kind artistic creations. A sumptuous dinner buffet follows, then the wonderful wild action of our live auction!
6:00 pm: Yappy Hour and Silent Auction
7:30 pm: Buffet Supper by Leslie Charles Events
8:15 pm: Live Auction
August 7, 2018
Congratulations to all of the honorees and our very own Cathy Silak for recognition as an ICON community leader.
August 10, 2018
Your Entry Will Make The Difference In The Life Of A Child!
The Education Foundation is a 501(c)3 non-profit whose mission is to provide supplemental funding and support to classrooms in the West Ada School District which encompasses Boise, Meridian, Eagle, and Star and a small area of Nampa.
September 28, 2018
The Idaho State Council of SHRM is pleased to present the biennial SHRM Idaho Employment Law Conference on Friday, September 28, 2018. This exciting and informative event attracts human resources professionals from across the state of Idaho. We will have a full day of learning, networking, food and of course re-certification credits! Plan now to take full advantage of this experience that only comes around every other year.
To learn more about the Idaho State Council of SHRM >> https://idaho.shrm.org/