Steve Frinsko joins Leadership Boise Class of 2019Added by Hawley Troxell in News on August 22, 2017
Hawley Troxell attorney Steve Frinsko has been accepted into the Leadership Boise Class of 2019.
Leadership Boise (LB), a program of the Boise Metro Chamber of Commerce, today announced the LB Class of 2019. As one of the longest-running, Chamber-sponsored leadership programs in the United States, LB has graduated more than 1,500 business and civic leaders since its inception in 1975.
More Recent News
- 08/08/18—360 Immersive: IP and the Business of Virtual Reality
- 07/02/18—Hawley Troxell Expands its East Idaho Presence with the Addition of Bailey, Hahn & Jarman Law Firm
- 06/13/18—Justin Cranney and Will Fletcher honored by IBR’s Accomplished Under 40
- 04/04/18—Hawley Troxell attorney Mindy Muller honored at Women’s and Children’s Alliance TWIN awards
- 02/14/18—The New Qualified Business Deduction: A Key Feature of the Tax Law Changes in 2018