Sarah Reed honored by Idaho Business Review’s Accomplished 40 Under 40Added by Hawley Troxell in News on May 31, 2017
Hawley Troxell attorney Sarah Reed was selected as one of the 2017 Accomplished 40 Under 40 in Idaho Business Review’s annual awards.
The Idaho Business Review’s Accomplished Under 40 program honors 40 Idaho business and professional leaders who have achieved success before the age of 40.
Prospective honorees must be under the age of 40 as of June 1, 2017. Each applicant was rated from 1-5 in four categories: leadership, professional accomplishments, community support and vision/meeting goals. The judges, who were encouraged to use decimal points to discourage ties, doled out 18 perfect scores, but in some cases those were nullified as the numbers were added and averaged. The highest cumulative score was 19.3333. A score of 17.25 was the cutoff – no one in the top 40 scored lower.
Each honoree is profiled in a special supplement with a photo and biography. In addition, honorees and previous classes of Accomplished Under 40 attend a networking and awards event.
More Recent News
- 08/08/18—360 Immersive: IP and the Business of Virtual Reality
- 07/02/18—Hawley Troxell Expands its East Idaho Presence with the Addition of Bailey, Hahn & Jarman Law Firm
- 06/13/18—Justin Cranney and Will Fletcher honored by IBR’s Accomplished Under 40
- 04/04/18—Hawley Troxell attorney Mindy Muller honored at Women’s and Children’s Alliance TWIN awards
- 02/14/18—The New Qualified Business Deduction: A Key Feature of the Tax Law Changes in 2018