Hawley Troxell Hires Trademark Paralegal Kimber McKnightAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on January 1, 2017
Hawley Troxell announces that Kimber McKnight joined the firm as a trademark paralegal on January 1, 2017.
Kimber provides paralegal support for the Intellectual Property and Patent and Emerging Technology practice groups. Kimber has over 30 years’ experience supporting corporate and legal clients. She specializes in trademark prosecution matters, including filing trademark registration applications and maintenance filings with the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
Kimber is involved in many community activities, including A Day Made Better Teacher Recognition, The Idaho Foodbank, The Good Samaritan Society, Boise CATCH and the City Light Home for Women and Children.
More Recent News
- 08/08/18—360 Immersive: IP and the Business of Virtual Reality
- 07/02/18—Hawley Troxell Expands its East Idaho Presence with the Addition of Bailey, Hahn & Jarman Law Firm
- 06/13/18—Justin Cranney and Will Fletcher honored by IBR’s Accomplished Under 40
- 04/04/18—Hawley Troxell attorney Mindy Muller honored at Women’s and Children’s Alliance TWIN awards
- 02/14/18—The New Qualified Business Deduction: A Key Feature of the Tax Law Changes in 2018