Hawley Troxell Welcomes Caitlin Kling To The FirmAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on August 15, 2016
Hawley Troxell is pleased to announce that attorney Caitlin Kling has joined the firm August 15, 2016.
Caitlin is an associate and member of the Municipal Finance practice group. Prior to joining Hawley Troxell, Caitlin clerked for the Honorable Jason D. Scott of the Idaho Fourth Judicial District. She externed for the Honorable B. Lynn Winmill, Chief District Judge of the United States District Court for the District of Idaho. Additionally, Caitlin interned for the Office of U.S. Congressman Mike Simpson where she contributed on projects for the Environmental Protection Agency and The Mine Safety and Health Administration. Caitlin further developed experience in mineral development and water rights interning for the Office of the General Counsel at Hecla Mining Company.
Caitlin received her J.D. from the University of Idaho College of Law in 2014 and her B.S. from Boise State University in 2011.
Caitlin will work out of the Boise office until moving permanently to Hawley Troxell’s Coeur d’Alene location in January 2017.
More Recent News
- 08/08/18—360 Immersive: IP and the Business of Virtual Reality
- 07/02/18—Hawley Troxell Expands its East Idaho Presence with the Addition of Bailey, Hahn & Jarman Law Firm
- 06/13/18—Justin Cranney and Will Fletcher honored by IBR’s Accomplished Under 40
- 04/04/18—Hawley Troxell attorney Mindy Muller honored at Women’s and Children’s Alliance TWIN awards
- 02/14/18—The New Qualified Business Deduction: A Key Feature of the Tax Law Changes in 2018