IBR Announces 2015 Leaders in LawAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on September 9, 2015
For the third time, Idaho Business Review is recognizing Leaders in Law, chosen from the state’s top law professionals.
The winners include partners, an associate, up-and-coming lawyers (in their first 10 years and on their way up), a solo practitioner, in-house counsels, educators, an unsung hero, and one person who will be recognized for a Lifetime Achievement Award.
The Leaders in Law program “provides an opportunity to recognize those who have excelled not only in their professional lives but who are also leaders in terms of their community and civic engagement. The nominees are all exceptional candidates and are deserving of recognition,” said Terri Muse, assistant dean of external relations for the University of Idaho College of Law.
An awards reception is slated for 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. Nov. 17 in the Idaho Room in the Eighth and Main building in downtown Boise.
Congratulations to the following honorees from Hawley Troxell:
Associate: Steve Frinsko, Hawley Troxell Ennis & Hawley LLP
Partner: Paula Landholm Kluksdal, Hawley Troxell Ennis & Hawley LLP; Sheila Schwager, Hawley Troxell Ennis & Hawley LLP
Unsung Hero: Dana Olson Reid, Hawley Troxell Ennis & Hawley LLP
Up & Coming Lawyer: Sarah Reed, Hawley Troxell Ennis & Hawley LLP
More Recent News
- 08/08/18—360 Immersive: IP and the Business of Virtual Reality
- 07/02/18—Hawley Troxell Expands its East Idaho Presence with the Addition of Bailey, Hahn & Jarman Law Firm
- 06/13/18—Justin Cranney and Will Fletcher honored by IBR’s Accomplished Under 40
- 04/04/18—Hawley Troxell attorney Mindy Muller honored at Women’s and Children’s Alliance TWIN awards
- 02/14/18—The New Qualified Business Deduction: A Key Feature of the Tax Law Changes in 2018