IBR Features Article by Tom Mortell on Health Care Reform, Idaho’s Physician Shortage and TelemedicineAdded by Thomas Mortell in Articles & Publications, Health Law, News on July 24, 2014
The Idaho Business Review recently featured an article by attorney Tom Mortell on “Health care reform, Idaho’s physician shortage and telemedicine”.
Click here to read the full article.
More Health Law Blog Posts
- 05/30/17—What the American Health Care Act Could Mean For Idaho
- 02/10/16—Moving Towards a Workable Definition of ‘Community’ After Bybee v. Gorman
- 06/26/15—IBR features article by Tom Mortell and Chelsea Porter – King v. Burwell: Obamacare survives another challenge
- 06/25/15—IBR features Article by Tom Mortell – Health Care Quality is a Business Issue
- 06/03/15—IBR Features Article by Tom Mortell – Idaho’s Telehealth Access Act: Another Step Toward Reform