Hawley Troxell Hires Marketing/Business Development ManagerAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on July 2, 2014
Hawley Troxell is pleased to announce Kim Kaine as the new marketing/business development manager for the firm. Kim is an accomplished marketing professional with 30 years of experience in advertising, business and staff development, marketing and strategic planning, project management, and public and media relations.
Prior to joining Hawley Troxell, Kim was the marketing director for Ballet Idaho. She spent several years with Colliers as marketing director in their Nashville, TN and Cincinnati, OH offices. She has also held similar marketing positions with Trammell Crow Company and Crow Holdings in Dallas, TX.
“We are excited and fortunate to have Kim join the firm. She brings an extensive background with her that will be critical to keeping our firm’s services aligned with our growing client base.” said executive director Susan Olson.
Kim joins Hawley Troxell’s professional management team that executes the business objectives of the firm and consists of Susan Olson, executive director; Lynn McConnell, human resources manager; Dana Reid, office manager; and Terrance Paternoster, accounting and IT manager.
About Hawley Troxell
Hawley Troxell is Idaho’s largest, full service business law firm. With locations in Coeur d’Alene, Pocatello, and Reno, Hawley Troxell’s headquarters are located at 877 Main Street in Boise, Idaho. For additional information about the firm, visit www.hawleytroxell.com.
More Recent News
- 08/08/18—360 Immersive: IP and the Business of Virtual Reality
- 07/02/18—Hawley Troxell Expands its East Idaho Presence with the Addition of Bailey, Hahn & Jarman Law Firm
- 06/13/18—Justin Cranney and Will Fletcher honored by IBR’s Accomplished Under 40
- 04/04/18—Hawley Troxell attorney Mindy Muller honored at Women’s and Children’s Alliance TWIN awards
- 02/14/18—The New Qualified Business Deduction: A Key Feature of the Tax Law Changes in 2018