Two New Partners Join the Board of PartnersAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on February 4, 2014
Hawley Troxell is pleased to announce that partners Thomas J. Mortell and Brad P. Miller have been elected to the firm’s Board of Partners. The board also includes managing partner Steven W. Berenter, and partners Paula L. Kluksdal and Nicholas G. Miller.
More Recent News
- 08/08/18—360 Immersive: IP and the Business of Virtual Reality
- 07/02/18—Hawley Troxell Expands its East Idaho Presence with the Addition of Bailey, Hahn & Jarman Law Firm
- 06/13/18—Justin Cranney and Will Fletcher honored by IBR’s Accomplished Under 40
- 04/04/18—Hawley Troxell attorney Mindy Muller honored at Women’s and Children’s Alliance TWIN awards
- 02/14/18—The New Qualified Business Deduction: A Key Feature of the Tax Law Changes in 2018