2013 Leaders in LawAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on October 9, 2013
Hawley Troxell is pleased to announce that two of its attorneys and one employee have been recognized by the Idaho Business Review as Leaders in Law. Attorney Matt Gordon was recognized as an Up and Coming Lawyer, attorney Nicole Pantera was recognized as a Firm Associate, and librarian Alison Perry earned the only Unsung Hero designation that was awarded. Of the nearly 100 legal professionals nominated, 21 individuals were selected by a panel of their peers in one of eight categories. They were chosen based on professional achievements, leadership, community work, and goal attainment.
Matt Gordon is a member of the firm’s civil and commercial litigation, health care, and intellectual property and internet groups. Gordon is a Legacy mentor for Concordia University School of Law and has been doing pro bono work through the Idaho State Bar since 2012. Nicole Pantera’s practice involves public finance, municipal law, corporate law, and corporate finance. In 2012, Pantera was the recipient of the ISB’s Outstanding Young Lawyer of the Year award and the Women’s and Children’s Alliance Tribute to Women and Industry Award. Alison Perry has 28 years of experience as a librarian and has been with Hawley Troxell since 2002. Perry is a member of the Idaho Library Association and the American Association of Law Libraries.
The recipients’ stories will be available in a special section that will be published in the Idaho Business Review on November 15. An awards reception will be held on November 14, from 5:30-8:00 p.m. at the University of Idaho College of Law in downtown Boise. For more information or to purchase tickets, click here.
More Recent News
- 08/08/18—360 Immersive: IP and the Business of Virtual Reality
- 07/02/18—Hawley Troxell Expands its East Idaho Presence with the Addition of Bailey, Hahn & Jarman Law Firm
- 06/13/18—Justin Cranney and Will Fletcher honored by IBR’s Accomplished Under 40
- 04/04/18—Hawley Troxell attorney Mindy Muller honored at Women’s and Children’s Alliance TWIN awards
- 02/14/18—The New Qualified Business Deduction: A Key Feature of the Tax Law Changes in 2018