Merlyn Clark Featured in Who’s Who 2013 International Legal PublicationAdded by Merlyn Clark in News on September 26, 2013
Hawley Troxell partner Merlyn W. Clark was selected for inclusion in the 2013 International Who’s Who of Commercial Mediation. Clark, a Fellow, was honored for his years of work in commercial mediation. He was the sole mediator in Idaho to be featured, and 1 of only 86 mediators selected from the United States. The publication recognized 301 of the leading experts from 49 countries. Selection criteria was based upon a comprehensive, independent survey conducted with general counsel and commercial mediation experts in private practice. Who’s Who Legal, first published in 1996, only features specialists who have met independent international research criteria and it is impossible to buy a nomination into the publication.
Clark is a senior litigator, an experienced arbitrator, and certified professional mediator. He is the chair of the alternative dispute resolution group, and focuses his practice on complex civil litigation involving real property, contract and commercial law, and business entities. His practice includes alternative dispute resolution as an advocate for clients and as an arbitrator and mediator. He is on the roster of mediators for the United States District Court, District of Idaho, and the Idaho state courts. Clark is also on the National Roster of Commercial Arbitrators and Mediators and the National Roster of Employment Arbitrators and Mediators of the American Arbitration Association. He has mediated more than 700 disputes involving a broad range of claims and issues and has presided as the sole arbitrator or as a panel member in more than 50 arbitration proceedings.
More Recent News
- 08/08/18—360 Immersive: IP and the Business of Virtual Reality
- 07/02/18—Hawley Troxell Expands its East Idaho Presence with the Addition of Bailey, Hahn & Jarman Law Firm
- 06/13/18—Justin Cranney and Will Fletcher honored by IBR’s Accomplished Under 40
- 04/04/18—Hawley Troxell attorney Mindy Muller honored at Women’s and Children’s Alliance TWIN awards
- 02/14/18—The New Qualified Business Deduction: A Key Feature of the Tax Law Changes in 2018