IBR Accomplished Under 40 AwardsAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on June 17, 2013
The Idaho Business Review (IBR) recently completed its selection of 2013 ‘Accomplished Under 40’ recipients, placing Hawley Troxell attorneys John Ashby and Michelle Gustavson among the distinguished honorees. Of the 129 nominations, 65 nominees completed the process, and only 40 were selected. They were chosen not only for their accomplishments, but also for their leadership skills, community involvement, and long term goals. Ashby and Gustavson both received high ratings in all four of these categories as judged by a panel of past recipients. Ashby, who practices employment law and business litigation, and Gustavson, who focuses her practice on banking, real estate, and social media law, maintain very involved roles in various community programs providing leadership and support to their respective communities.
Ashby is a member of the Treasure Valley YMCA Human Resources Committee, chair of the Labor and Employment Law section of the Idaho State Bar, and a member of the Boise Chamber of Commerce Boise Young Professionals. Gustavson is the chair of the Idaho State Bar Business and Corporate Law Section, current secretary and former Especially Me! Chair of the Junior League of Boise, a member of the Idaho Women Lawyers Board of Directors, and a member of the Logistics Committee for the American Heart Association Go Red for Women Event.
The Accomplished Under 40 magazine was published in the June 14, 2013 issue of Idaho Business Review, and the recipients were honored at a dinner and awards ceremony at the Knitting Factory on June 13, 2013. Hawley Troxell was a gold sponsor of the event.
More Recent News
- 08/08/18—360 Immersive: IP and the Business of Virtual Reality
- 07/02/18—Hawley Troxell Expands its East Idaho Presence with the Addition of Bailey, Hahn & Jarman Law Firm
- 06/13/18—Justin Cranney and Will Fletcher honored by IBR’s Accomplished Under 40
- 04/04/18—Hawley Troxell attorney Mindy Muller honored at Women’s and Children’s Alliance TWIN awards
- 02/14/18—The New Qualified Business Deduction: A Key Feature of the Tax Law Changes in 2018