5B Investments Approved for Construction of the District at Park CenterAdded by Brian Ballard in Business Law, News on April 12, 2013
5B Investments, Inc., of Ketchum, Idaho, and Hawley Troxell, are pleased to announce the decision recently released by the District Court for the Fourth Judicial District confirming the Boise City Council’s unanimous approval of a planned unit development (PUD) – The District at Park Center. The District will be a best-in-class, 287-unit multi-family project along Logger Creek, just south of the Park Center mall on a site more than 13 acres in size. “The project is continuing through the design development and building permit process, and construction will start when financing is finalized,” said Chris Stephens, CEO of 5B Investments. “Hawley Troxell is particularly pleased with the City Council’s approval of this development,” added Brian Ballard, partner at Hawley Troxell.
More Corporate Law Blog Posts
- 10/23/17—RESPA Section 9 & Title Company Selection
- 10/19/17—Preserving the Liability Shield in Closely Held Corporations and LLCs
- 08/22/17—In re Spanish Peak Holdings II, LLC: Lessons for Trustees and Lessees in Bankruptcy
- 05/30/17—Plan for the Unexpected
- 05/01/17—Clarifying Commercial and Construction Lending Licensure Requirements