Hawley Troxell HR Manager Selected to International Relations CommitteeAdded by Lynn McConnell, SPHR in News on March 21, 2013
Hawley Troxell is pleased to announce Human Resources Manager Lynn McConnell has been selected to serve a three-year term on the Association of Legal Administrators (ALA) International Relations Committee (IRC). The committee advises the ALA board of directors and represents their interests in matters related to international initiatives, cooperation, and affiliations. McConnell was chosen for her experience working abroad in places like Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Taiwan. She is actively involved in the community and currently serves as the vice chair of the board of commissioners for the Nampa Housing Authority, and treasurer of the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) State Council of Idaho.
The ALA was founded in 1971 to provide support to professionals involved in the management of law firms, corporate legal departments, and government legal agencies. The ALA is dedicated to promoting and enhancing the competence and professionalism of all members of legal management teams, improving the quality of management in law firms, and representing professional legal management within the community.
More Recent News
- 08/08/18—360 Immersive: IP and the Business of Virtual Reality
- 07/02/18—Hawley Troxell Expands its East Idaho Presence with the Addition of Bailey, Hahn & Jarman Law Firm
- 06/13/18—Justin Cranney and Will Fletcher honored by IBR’s Accomplished Under 40
- 04/04/18—Hawley Troxell attorney Mindy Muller honored at Women’s and Children’s Alliance TWIN awards
- 02/14/18—The New Qualified Business Deduction: A Key Feature of the Tax Law Changes in 2018