Hawley Troxell Welcomes First Female Partner to the BoardAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on February 6, 2013
Hawley Troxell is pleased to announce that partner Paula L. Kluksdal has been elected to the firm’s Board of Partners as the first woman to ever serve on the board. Additionally, partner Nick G. Miller has been re-elected to another term on the board. The board also includes managing partner Steve W. Berenter, and partners Rick G. Smith and John F. Kurtz.
More Recent News
- 08/08/18—360 Immersive: IP and the Business of Virtual Reality
- 07/02/18—Hawley Troxell Expands its East Idaho Presence with the Addition of Bailey, Hahn & Jarman Law Firm
- 06/13/18—Justin Cranney and Will Fletcher honored by IBR’s Accomplished Under 40
- 04/04/18—Hawley Troxell attorney Mindy Muller honored at Women’s and Children’s Alliance TWIN awards
- 02/14/18—The New Qualified Business Deduction: A Key Feature of the Tax Law Changes in 2018