Hawley Troxell Welcomes New Human Resources Manager Lynn McConnellAdded by Lynn McConnell, SPHR in News on April 9, 2012
Hawley Troxell is pleased to welcome Lynn McConnell to the firm as human resources manager. Lynn has 25 years of experience in human resources, both domestically and internationally. Her experience includes: benefit program design, executive compensation, salary administration and salary plan design, training, and coaching. Lynn has worked throughout the U.S., Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Taiwan. She is certified as a Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) through World@Work, and certified as a Sr. HR Professional (SPHR) through the Society of Human Resource Management.
Lynn graduated from San Francisco State University with a B.A. in Art and minor in Psychology. She is actively involved in the community and currently serves as the Vice Chair of the Board of Commissioners for the Nampa Housing Authority and Treasurer of the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) State Council of Idaho.
“Lynn is a great addition to our management team,” said Executive Director Susan Olson. “We’re excited to have her aboard and know that her extensive knowledge and expertise in human resources will be an asset to our firm, attorneys, and staff.”
More Recent News
- 08/08/18—360 Immersive: IP and the Business of Virtual Reality
- 07/02/18—Hawley Troxell Expands its East Idaho Presence with the Addition of Bailey, Hahn & Jarman Law Firm
- 06/13/18—Justin Cranney and Will Fletcher honored by IBR’s Accomplished Under 40
- 04/04/18—Hawley Troxell attorney Mindy Muller honored at Women’s and Children’s Alliance TWIN awards
- 02/14/18—The New Qualified Business Deduction: A Key Feature of the Tax Law Changes in 2018