Hawley Troxell Announces New, Innovative Advertising CampaignAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on March 22, 2012
Hawley Troxell is pleased to introduce an innovative advertising campaign for 2012. The new campaign is visually creative and highlights the fact that Hawley Troxell is the largest, full-service business law firm in Idaho.
“Growing in size was not a goal, but the result of clients trusting us,” said Managing Partner Steven Berenter. “Being big means that we have more experience and can offer more skills, specialties, and diversified teams to meet our clients’ needs, which we pride ourselves in.”
For more than four decades, Hawley Troxell has grown and diversified its practices and service offering as necessary to accommodate clients. With more than 17 different practice groups, Hawley Troxell has conducted business transactions in 43 states throughout the United States as well as Canada, China, and Mexico.
Hawley Troxell’s new, creative advertising campaign will be featured in local publications, such as the Idaho Business Review, and various trade publications as well as on Hawley Troxell’s website at www.hawleytroxell.com/about-us/our-advertising/.
More Recent News
- 08/08/18—360 Immersive: IP and the Business of Virtual Reality
- 07/02/18—Hawley Troxell Expands its East Idaho Presence with the Addition of Bailey, Hahn & Jarman Law Firm
- 06/13/18—Justin Cranney and Will Fletcher honored by IBR’s Accomplished Under 40
- 04/04/18—Hawley Troxell attorney Mindy Muller honored at Women’s and Children’s Alliance TWIN awards
- 02/14/18—The New Qualified Business Deduction: A Key Feature of the Tax Law Changes in 2018