Partner Kenneth Howell Elected to College of Idaho Board of TrusteesAdded by Kenneth C. Howell in News on January 5, 2012
Partner Kenneth Howell has been elected to the College of Idaho’s Board of Trustees. His four-year term began on January 1, 2012. Howell previously served on the College of Idaho’s Board of Trustees for 14 years, 2 years of which he served as Chairman of the Board. Prior to serving on the Board, Howell served as President of the College of Idaho National Alumni Association.
During Howell’s past tenure on the Board, he was heavily involved in the transition of College of Idaho presidents, a $50 million gift from the J.A. and Kathryn Albertson Foundation, and was involved in many other initiatives. At the conclusion of his previous board service, Howell was awarded an honorary doctorate from the College in recognition of his years of service to his Alma Mater. Howell is thoroughly looking forward to serving another term on the Board and being involved with the college again.
“We are pleased to have one of our partners serve the community through his work on the College of Idaho Board of Trustees. Two of our founding partners were alumni of the College of Idaho, and Hawley Troxell is pleased to continue to honor their memories by this service. I also know for a fact that the Board is thrilled to have Ken back,” said Managing Partner Steve Berenter.
More Recent News
- 02/10/16—Moving Towards a Workable Definition of ‘Community’ After Bybee v. Gorman
- 01/27/16—New Partnership Tax Audits
- 11/11/15—PARTNERSHIP TAX PROVISIONS OF THE BIPARTISAN BUDGET ACT OF 2015
- 10/26/15—Attorney Steve Schossberger and his team win 2nd place in the USTA National Tennis Tournament (40 & over category)
- 10/12/15—Hawley Troxell’s Jacalyn Rosborough Women in EDiscovery™ New Executive Director