Hawley Troxell Names New PartnersAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on January 23, 2012
Hawley Troxell is pleased to announce John Ashby and Kristin E. Bjorkman have become partners in the firm. Ashby, a member of the Litigation and Employment and Labor Groups, has practiced law at Hawley Troxell for over six years. Bjorkman is a member of the Real Estate and Banking Groups and has also practiced at the firm for over six years.
Ashby’s practice focuses on employment law and commercial litigation. He advises employers on labor and employment issues under state and federal law. He also represents employers in administrative proceedings and litigation involving claims of wrongful termination, discrimination, harassment, and claims under wage and hour laws. Ashby was a Law Clerk for the Honorable Stephen S. Trott, United States Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals. He earned his law degree from the University of Arizona College of Law.
Bjorkman’s practice focuses on real estate and commercial and real estate financing, including documenting loan originations and due diligence, while representing banks, financial institutions, and other institutional lenders. She was a Law Clerk for Judge James C. Morfitt, Third Judicial District, State of Idaho. Bjorkman earned her law degree from the University of Idaho. She is also active in the community, participating in Leadership Boise class 2011-2013, Boise Young Professionals, and CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women) Idaho.
More Recent News
- 08/08/18—360 Immersive: IP and the Business of Virtual Reality
- 07/02/18—Hawley Troxell Expands its East Idaho Presence with the Addition of Bailey, Hahn & Jarman Law Firm
- 06/13/18—Justin Cranney and Will Fletcher honored by IBR’s Accomplished Under 40
- 04/04/18—Hawley Troxell attorney Mindy Muller honored at Women’s and Children’s Alliance TWIN awards
- 02/14/18—The New Qualified Business Deduction: A Key Feature of the Tax Law Changes in 2018