Partner Lynnette Davis Receive 2012 Women of the Year AwardAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on December 22, 2011
Partner Lynnette Davis received the 2012 Women of the Year award from the Idaho Business Review. Davis is being honored for their achievements as a business leader and for her community contributions. According to the IBR, “This year, more than 180 nominations poured in from Moscow to Idaho Falls – 50 more than in 2011.”
Davis is a partner in the firm’s litigation practice group with an emphasis in employment, construction, and commercial litigation. Her practice focuses on construction-related litigation, arbitration, and mediation. She represents project owners, contractors, subcontractors, and design professionals in large, complex construction projects. Additionally, Davis serves on the Advisory Board for the Discovery Center of Idaho, Inc. and is a volunteer for Make-A-Wish of Idaho.
Davis and will be honored at an awards dinner, along with the other Women of the Year recipients, on February 21, 2012.
More Recent News
- 08/08/18—360 Immersive: IP and the Business of Virtual Reality
- 07/02/18—Hawley Troxell Expands its East Idaho Presence with the Addition of Bailey, Hahn & Jarman Law Firm
- 06/13/18—Justin Cranney and Will Fletcher honored by IBR’s Accomplished Under 40
- 04/04/18—Hawley Troxell attorney Mindy Muller honored at Women’s and Children’s Alliance TWIN awards
- 02/14/18—The New Qualified Business Deduction: A Key Feature of the Tax Law Changes in 2018