National Estate Planning Awareness Week, October 17-23Added by John McGown in News on October 7, 2011
When H.R. 1499 became law in May 2006, Congress designated the third full week in October as National Estate Planning Awareness Week. According to an article on InsideBiz.com, more than 120 million Americans do not have up-to-date estate plans to protect themselves or their families in the event of sickness, accident, or death. Click here for more important information about this topic.
More Recent News
- 08/08/18—360 Immersive: IP and the Business of Virtual Reality
- 07/02/18—Hawley Troxell Expands its East Idaho Presence with the Addition of Bailey, Hahn & Jarman Law Firm
- 06/13/18—Justin Cranney and Will Fletcher honored by IBR’s Accomplished Under 40
- 04/04/18—Hawley Troxell attorney Mindy Muller honored at Women’s and Children’s Alliance TWIN awards
- 02/14/18—The New Qualified Business Deduction: A Key Feature of the Tax Law Changes in 2018