Howard Burnett Receives Idaho State Journal AwardAdded by Howard Burnett in News on October 31, 2011
Hawley Troxell partner Howard Burnett, the resident partner in the firm’s Pocatello office, was one of nine honorees on October 20, 2011, at the 300-attendee 12th Annual Idaho State Journal Business and Achievement Awards held at the Red Lion Hotel in Pocatello. Burnett was honored with the 2011 Professional of the Year Award for his professional work, his community service, and his championing of the arts in Pocatello.
In addition to his legal practice, Burnett spent 15 years as a member, and 11 years as Chairman, of the Board of Governors of Bannock Regional Medical Center (now known as Portneuf Medical Center). Since 2006, Burnett has been a member of the Board of Directors of the Rotary Club of Pocatello, and he recently completed a one-year term as President of the club.
Howard Burnett’s practice is concentrated in transactional matters, commercial litigation matters, and general business counsel and advice, with particular experience in the semiconductor industry.
Among his recreational endeavors, he is the Executive Director of the Nonesuch Oar & Paddle Club, comprised of his fellow oarsmen from the undefeated 1968-1972 Harvard Varsity Lightweight Crews who continue to row competitively in the annual Head of the Charles Regatta in Boston.
More Recent News
- 08/08/18—360 Immersive: IP and the Business of Virtual Reality
- 07/02/18—Hawley Troxell Expands its East Idaho Presence with the Addition of Bailey, Hahn & Jarman Law Firm
- 06/13/18—Justin Cranney and Will Fletcher honored by IBR’s Accomplished Under 40
- 04/04/18—Hawley Troxell attorney Mindy Muller honored at Women’s and Children’s Alliance TWIN awards
- 02/14/18—The New Qualified Business Deduction: A Key Feature of the Tax Law Changes in 2018