Best Lawyers® Honors Hawley Troxell’s Managing Partner and Names 13 of The Firm’s AttorneysAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on October 19, 2011
Hawley Troxell announces that Best Lawyers® has named Managing Partner Steven W. Berenter as the Best Lawyers’ 2012 Boise Employment Law—Management Lawyer of the Year. Only a single lawyer in each specialty in each community is honored as the “Lawyer of the Year.”
In addition, Best Lawyers named 13 of the firm’s attorneys in the 2012 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®. The attorneys are Brian L. Ballard; Steven W. Berenter; Howard D. Burnett; Merlyn W. Clark; Richard F. Goodson; John F. Kurtz; Joseph D. McCollum, Jr.; John McGown, Jr.; Craig L. Meadows; Nicholas G. Miller; Rita L. Ricks; Richard A. Riley.
This is the 18th edition of Best Lawyers, the oldest peer-review publication in the legal profession. Since 1983, Best Lawyers has conducted an annual peer-review by leading attorneys who submit more than 3.9 million detailed evaluations of other lawyers in the same and related specialties. The American Lawyer has described Best Lawyers as “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.”
In addition to lists that appear regularly in Corporate Counsel magazine and comments in The American Lawyer, excerpts from the list appear in the Washington Post, Los Angeles Times, New York magazine, and more than 85 other regional and city magazines around the world, reaching more than 17 million readers. Again this year, Best Lawyers collaborated with U.S. News & World Report to rank U.S. law firms.
More Recent News
- 08/08/18—360 Immersive: IP and the Business of Virtual Reality
- 07/02/18—Hawley Troxell Expands its East Idaho Presence with the Addition of Bailey, Hahn & Jarman Law Firm
- 06/13/18—Justin Cranney and Will Fletcher honored by IBR’s Accomplished Under 40
- 04/04/18—Hawley Troxell attorney Mindy Muller honored at Women’s and Children’s Alliance TWIN awards
- 02/14/18—The New Qualified Business Deduction: A Key Feature of the Tax Law Changes in 2018