What on Earth Is Going on at the Idaho State Tax Commission? An Outsider’s ViewAdded by John McGown in News on August 3, 2011
Attorney John McGown presented at the Idaho State Bar Annual Meeting in Sun Valley on July 14, 2011. Click here to see his presentation outline.
Since the materials were submitted, Commissioner Sam Haws has moved to the Idaho Commission on Aging and was replaced by Rich Jackson, a long time CPA who lives in Emmett, but practiced in Boise. I understand that he will handle sales tax issues in his new role as one of the four Commissioners at the Idaho State Tax Commission.
Click here to view John’s Idaho Taxes blog.
More Recent News
- 08/08/18—360 Immersive: IP and the Business of Virtual Reality
- 07/02/18—Hawley Troxell Expands its East Idaho Presence with the Addition of Bailey, Hahn & Jarman Law Firm
- 06/13/18—Justin Cranney and Will Fletcher honored by IBR’s Accomplished Under 40
- 04/04/18—Hawley Troxell attorney Mindy Muller honored at Women’s and Children’s Alliance TWIN awards
- 02/14/18—The New Qualified Business Deduction: A Key Feature of the Tax Law Changes in 2018