Hawley Troxell Launches New WebsiteAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on August 3, 2011
Hawley Troxell recently launched its newly redesigned website, www.hawleytroxell.com. The firm worked with Boise based Carew Co., Inc., to create the new website both to reflect the depth and breadth of legal services the firm provides and to create a user-friendly site that is easy to navigate.
Managing Partner Steven Berenter commented, “In this age of technology, the Internet is critical to all businesses, including law firms. We are confident that our new website will be a useful resource for our clients and colleagues – it is dynamic and informative.”
The new site features information about the firm’s history, attorneys, practice areas, news stories, articles, publications, events, career opportunities, and community involvement.
More Recent News
- 08/08/18—360 Immersive: IP and the Business of Virtual Reality
- 07/02/18—Hawley Troxell Expands its East Idaho Presence with the Addition of Bailey, Hahn & Jarman Law Firm
- 06/13/18—Justin Cranney and Will Fletcher honored by IBR’s Accomplished Under 40
- 04/04/18—Hawley Troxell attorney Mindy Muller honored at Women’s and Children’s Alliance TWIN awards
- 02/14/18—The New Qualified Business Deduction: A Key Feature of the Tax Law Changes in 2018