Tim Tyree Receives Boise State University Distinguished Alumni Service AwardAdded by Timothy Tyree in News on June 28, 2011
Hawley Troxell partner Tim Tyree was chosen to receive the Boise State University Distinguished Alumni Service Award for service to the Alumni Association and Boise State. The award will be presented at BSU’s annual Presidential Alumni Recognition Gala, to be held October 21, 2011. In addition, Tyree will be recognized on the Blue Turf at half-time of the Homecoming Game, when the Broncos play the Air Force, on October 22, 2011.
Tim Tyree’s practice includes commercial transactions as well as real estate and business law. He also is experienced in eminent domain, real estate brokerage, limited liability companies, and profit/nonprofit corporations. Additionally, Tyree is part of the firm’s Energy Group, with an emphasis on legal matters with respect to wind power. A graduate of Boise State University, Tyree earned his J.D. from Willamette University in Oregon.
More Recent News
- 08/08/18—360 Immersive: IP and the Business of Virtual Reality
- 07/02/18—Hawley Troxell Expands its East Idaho Presence with the Addition of Bailey, Hahn & Jarman Law Firm
- 06/13/18—Justin Cranney and Will Fletcher honored by IBR’s Accomplished Under 40
- 04/04/18—Hawley Troxell attorney Mindy Muller honored at Women’s and Children’s Alliance TWIN awards
- 02/14/18—The New Qualified Business Deduction: A Key Feature of the Tax Law Changes in 2018