Hawley Troxell’s Municipal Finance SeminarAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on June 22, 2011
Hawley Troxell hosted a Municipal Finance Seminar at the Parkside Events Center in Coeur d’Alene on Thursday, June 16. Presenters from Seattle-Northwest Securities Corporation and BNY Mellon also participated in the seminar.
“The seminar provided a great opportunity to discuss current issues in municipal finance, as well as the state of the market for municipal debt, with North Idaho public officials. It was a great opportunity to share information and experiences with people who deal with public finance issues daily,” said Quade.
Hawley Troxell’s Coeur d’Alene location is 401 Front Street, Suite 212. For additional information, contact partner Danielle Quade at 208-765-7693.
More Recent News
- 08/08/18—360 Immersive: IP and the Business of Virtual Reality
- 07/02/18—Hawley Troxell Expands its East Idaho Presence with the Addition of Bailey, Hahn & Jarman Law Firm
- 06/13/18—Justin Cranney and Will Fletcher honored by IBR’s Accomplished Under 40
- 04/04/18—Hawley Troxell attorney Mindy Muller honored at Women’s and Children’s Alliance TWIN awards
- 02/14/18—The New Qualified Business Deduction: A Key Feature of the Tax Law Changes in 2018