Hawley Troxell Sponsors Women’s & Children’s Alliance Twin AwardsAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on March 16, 2011
Hawley Troxell was a supporter of the Women’s & Children’s Alliance (WCA) 18th Annual TWIN Awards luncheon held Tuesday, March 15, 2011, at the Boise Centre. There were 430 attendees at the event. Partner Lynnette Davis was the TWIN Honorary Chair, partner Paula Kluksdal served as TWIN Committee Chair and associate Kristin Bjorkman were honorees.
Davis, in describing the importance of WCA, said, “By serving those in need, we reaffirm the innate value of each individual and we assert ourselves as part of our community. When we honor our societal obligation to protect and help heal those most vulnerable, we invest in our future. As we have learned first hand, a community that helps and protects each other will prosper.”
Kluksdal commented, “Boise does not take for granted that all people are entitled to the basic human right of a safe environment.”
Merlyn Clark, a partner at the firm, accepted WCA’s Freedom Level Sponsor plaque on behalf of the firm. Clark has been on the Board of Director of WCA for eight years. He also served as co-chair for Partners Against Domestic Violence for 10 years and devotes time to pro bono work.
More Recent News
- 08/08/18—360 Immersive: IP and the Business of Virtual Reality
- 07/02/18—Hawley Troxell Expands its East Idaho Presence with the Addition of Bailey, Hahn & Jarman Law Firm
- 06/13/18—Justin Cranney and Will Fletcher honored by IBR’s Accomplished Under 40
- 04/04/18—Hawley Troxell attorney Mindy Muller honored at Women’s and Children’s Alliance TWIN awards
- 02/14/18—The New Qualified Business Deduction: A Key Feature of the Tax Law Changes in 2018